The perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market vacant space within a Grade A office building in London for repeat client, British Land.
- Opening panorama scenes of the building frontage & piazza taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over street furniture & traffic.
- Navigation arrows within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- ‘Pop up’ boxes display useful information, street names, building logo, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.