A stunning virtual tour for repeat client St Martins Property Corporation around one of London’s principal addresses next to Tower Bridge and the Mayor of London office. This commission was Building Number 4.
- Opening panorama scenes of the piazza taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over street furniture & tourists.
- VR ready for immersive viewing using HUD like Google Cardboard – the perfect marketing tool to visualise the space without physically visiting the building.
- Navigation arrows within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- ‘Pop up’ boxes display useful information such as fit out specification, areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc. No separate software download or app. required to view.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.