This is one of 30+ virtual tours we’ve created over the years for Anytime Fitness (who has 3,000 franchised locations in 20 countries). Whilst Exeter Anytime Fitness is only a relatively small “neighbourhood / local” gym, this small tour packs a visual punch and perfectly shows off all the Precor kit. It is one of our more standard tours, including:
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Text-based annotations within each scene give useful information about the gym equipment.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.