We were approached back in late 2016 by Ashby School to create a virtual tour of Ashby School Boarding House for the school website – to give prospective students, both here in the UK and from abroad, a good idea of both what the boarding facilities are like but also the school as a whole. Over one long day shooting, we captured 40+ high-resolution panoramas all over the school campus and the boarding house and created 2 separate virtual tours – one of just the boarding house, the other of the school. Here, I’ve combined both into a ‘master’ tour so you can look around. As with all our work, this virtual tour includes, as standard:
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- A number of panoramas were shot using our unique low-level mast setup (up to 8m) – perfect for a ‘birds eye’ view!
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.