See what it’s like to visit the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham as a Barclaycard customer, with access to the exclusive hospitality lounges and facilities before the show. This was the brief from Barclaycard in 2015 when we won the competitive tender process to provide a high-resolution virtual tour.
- 26 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the arena.
- Information text boxes provide useful information about each scene.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.