Bowling Vision is one of a number of new clients we met at the end of 2018 at a Family Attraction exhibition. It is the exclusive distributor for Brunswick Bowling Capital Equipment, Supplies, Parts and Consumer products together with the Brunswick Billiards American Pool and Shuffleboard table product range for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Gibraltar, Malta and a select group of the African Nations. Not only that, but it does complete bowling alley installs throughout the UK and what an example we were asked to shoot – the new ‘Ace of Lanes’ Bowling Alley in Bishops Stortford! We were absolutely blown away when we turned up on a soggy mid-December morning. This place is nothing like any bowling alley we’ve been to!! The fitout and attention to detail are just amazing, as you can see by the virtual tour.
Bowling Vision wanted a high-resolution, interactive and immersive virtual tour to promote and market not only the quality of its workmanship in the fitout but also to promote the Brunswick line of equipment. As this example is used to showcase its work on its website, we included text-based annotations throughout the tour about the different construction elements used in the fitout.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client logo & colour sway.
- informative text-based annotations throughout the scenes highlight the Brunswick equipment installed.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.