A great use of one of our mast-based, low-level aerial virtual tours captured for adventure playground specialists Timberplay back in 2011. In this example, Timberplay had manufactured and installed a new adventure playground at Cannon Hall Farm and wanted a high-resolution virtual tour to promote and market its work.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas captured from up to 8 metres – perfect for getting above heads.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client logo & colour sway.
- informative text-based annotations throughout the scenes describe various elements of the construction.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.