A high-resolution aerial 360 ‘gigapixel’ panorama captured in 2015 over Cardiff city centre for the Welsh Government with interactive overlay mapping showcasing available commercial property development opportunities around the city. Used by the council’s inward investment department as a visual aid on its stand at MIPIM Cannes, France in 2016.
- High-definition, multi-resolution panorama shot from 400 feet using a UAV drone specially-constructed for capturing high-resolution, “pixel perfect” panoramas.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) including scene text-based information boxes.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 – so mobile-responsive and cross-platform for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iOS, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.