A new client for 2018, we met the Care UK marketing team at an exhibition at the beginning of the year and they were impressed with our high-resolution bespoke virtual tour offering. Care UK operate 114 care homes throughout the UK (as at 2018) and already had ‘Google Street View’ virtual tours for some of it’s properties but it was underwhelmed by the overall poor quality of Google’s platform. Step in 360imagery! Murrayside was our first virtual tour for Care UK (with more booked in already) and what a stunning property to start with! The quality of workmanship, finish and attention to detail of the patients’ rooms, dining room, etc make this care home look and feel more like a 5-star hotel! There is even a cinema, bar, salon, activity room & café!
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to navigate around the property as though you are really there.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.