We met Mark & Sara of Clear Sky Safari Tents at the Farm Business Innovation exhibition at the NEC back in 2018 and we captured these high-resolution 360 panoramas not on the African savanna, but at the exhibition itself! We painstakingly “clipped out” (digitally removed) the NEC background in post production and added in the savanna background to add to the realism of being on safari! You can see the 360 panoramas, as shot at the NEC, by clicking here. A perfect use of one of our pixel-perfect, hand-finished bespoke virtual tours.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Informative text and photograph annotations throughout the tour highlight the design and features.
- Unique, bespoke User Interface designed around the client branding.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.