Another glorious virtual tour for repeat client, Crest Nicholson: this time, the 2 bed show apartment within the gorgeous redevelopment of Electricity House in Bristol. This iconic building, designed by the notable Architect Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, has been restored to its former glory reinstating and enhancing the buildings celebrated art deco vernacular/style.
We’ve completed over 200 show home virtual tours for Crest Nicholson over the past few years and you can see why we are Crest’s sole supplier for all its virtual tour requirements! This tour is standard of all our work, including:
- 10 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the show home.
- VR-compatible – view in virtual reality (VR) with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headsets for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 & Flash for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.