A 24-scene, high-definition bespoke virtual tour for repeat client, Crest Nicholson, designed around the development logo & colour sway – using thumbnails and hotspot arrows within each scene to navigate around this amazing house.
We’ve completed over 200 show home virtual tours for Crest Nicholson over the past few years and you can see why we are Crest’s sole supplier for all its virtual tour requirements! This tour is standard of all our work, including:
- 24 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the show home.
- ‘Pop up’ still photographs within scenes.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 & Flash for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.