Following the success of our mamouth 24-car shoot for Renault, Nissan & Dacia back in 2015, the client was so impressed, we were commissioned again in 2016 to shoot interactive tours for a further 11 vehicles – a mixture of cars & commercial vans for all 3 car marques.
- This example is the popular Dacia Duster.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to look all around inside the car and also, by clicking on icons by the door handles, look all around the outside the car.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution photography.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the Dacia corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.