A new client for us in 2018, Davidsons Homes who wanted only the best virtual tours to showcase its beautiful show homes. Not only did we do just that, but also included a stills gallery, interactive floor plans with text and photograph annotations within the scenes. This tour has many interactive elements, including:
- 10 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the show home.
- Interactive floor plans.
- Text & photograph annotations throughout the scenes.
- Stills photos gallery.
- VR-compatible – view in virtual reality (VR) with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headsets for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 & Flash for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.