A new client for us in 2017, Davidsons Homes. It had commissioned virtual tours from a competitor previously, but approached us as it was unhappy with the results and wanted to finally “get it done right”. We copied the GUI layout design from the previous tours – including a stills gallery, interactive floor plans with text and photograph annotations within the scenes. This tour has many interactive elements, including:
- 10 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the show home.
- Interactive floor plans.
- Text & photograph annotations throughout the scenes.
- Stills photos gallery.
- VR-compatible – view in virtual reality (VR) with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headsets for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 & Flash for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.