A new client for 2019, Elizabeth Finn Homes operates ten care homes across England – and what better way to market its latest addition, Oak Hall, than by a bespoke, high-resolution virtual tour from one of the UK’s leading tour providers – 360 Imagery! This tour starts with a “wow” high-resolution aerial 360 and, whilst this is one of our more “standard” tours, there is nothing standard about it at all!
- Opening 360 captured on our bespoke-built “heavy-lift” UAV drone.
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- VR-ready for viewing in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Oculus Go, etc
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to navigate around the property as though you are really there.
- UI all designed around the client branding.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.