We’ve created various virtual tours over the years for different departments at Exeter University. This is the 30+ panorama tour of the various sports campus’s around the university.
- Many of panoramas around the campus shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing that stunning “WOW” opening scene to show off sports pitches, tennis courts, etc
- Hotspot arrows within each scene allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the campus.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.