A great tour for repeat client, Moorfield Group, of Four Brindleyplace in Birmingham. This is our most popular sized virtual tour for marketing commercial property – an elevated low-level aerial external panorama sets the building in its surroundings, a couple of panoramas around the entrance / reception / atrium and then 6-8 scenes around the vacant floor plate / marketing suite.
- Opening panorama scene taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over street furniture & parked cars, etc.
- 14 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot navigation arrows within the tour allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- Interactive floor plan with scene markers.
- ‘Pop up’ text boxes display useful information including fit out, specification, street names, building logo, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client / development corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile-responsive: published in HTML5 which is browser supported, so does not need additional plugins, such as Flash, to view.
- Works across all platforms: desktop and mobile iOS, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.