The perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market a new logistics unit for long-standing, repeat client Goodman – one of the largest global property developers. We’ve been it’s sole supplier for aerial & ground-based virtual tours since 2010 and have created immersive, informative tours to market its property developments and portfolio of business parks all over the country. For this commission we created one of our “standard” high-resolution virtual tours of Bedford 405 – a 407,000 sq ft cross-docked unit on the new Bedford Commercial Park: capturing over 40 x high-resolution 360 scenes, from eye-level and 7 metre mast as well as 2 of our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone. The tour includes:
- Opening 2 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit size, eaves height, floor area, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.