Another commission from long-standing, repeat client Goodman – one of the largest global property developers. This time at Interlink Park, Leicestershire to promote the development site Interlink 130,000. As the site was only a “brownfield” development site with no buildings, we superimposed the proposed warehouse CGi model to show how it fits within the boundaries of the site. We’ve been Goodman’s sole supplier for aerial & ground-based virtual tours since 2010 and have created immersive, informative tours to market its property developments and portfolio of business parks all over the country.
- 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- CGi overlay of proposed development.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: commercial occupiers, principal road network, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.