This started out as a relatively straightforward commission for new client Jaynic: capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour around the recently-completed available unit SP206 on one of its developments: Suffolk Park strategically placed just outside Bury St. Edmunds.
Then, when the client asks whether we can overlay the development plots / opportunities around the undeveloped parks of the park, of course we said “yes, we can”! So, ‘Phase II’ of the project saw us graphically outline the development zones and plots around Suffolk Park and, as we host the tour for the client, we can quickly make amends in ‘real time’ such as new deals / lettings. Jaynic has recently let SP206to an occupier, so we’ve updated the tour to reflect this change but kept that part of the virtual tour ‘live’ to reflect the quality of workmanship and fitout other potential occupiers can expect from future development by Jaynic on site. The tour includes:
- 3 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Graphical overlays highlight development plots and opportunities around the scheme.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.