Another commission from long-standing, repeat client Goodman – one of the largest global property developers. This time – Medway Commercial Park in Kent. We first photographed this site back in 2013 when just the service roads and infrastructure had been completed, but early in 2017 saw us revisit as one of the plots had been built out – a 266,750 sq ft logistics warehouse (let to Wincanton) – and the client wanted an updated tour. We’ve been it’s sole supplier for aerial & ground-based virtual tours since 2010 and have created immersive, informative tours to market its property developments and portfolio of business parks all over the country.
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment around the site highlighting the available plots.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: available plot sizes, commercial occupiers, principal road network, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.