We had the pleasure of meeting the Modular Leisure Buildings team at the Farm Business Innovation expo last November and couldn’t resist photographing their amazing new design, the Pembroke, on their stand! Modular Leisure Buildings offer a wide range of buildings, from the modest “Moddpod” right up to the luxurious Viewpoint Lodge – there is something for everyone! We painstakingly “clipped” (digitally removed) the NEC / expo background from the windows and added a more salubrious backdrop – this is Provence from my own personal panorama collection, and I think it works very well! To see the shoot “as captured” at the show, click this link). We’ve also added:
- Informative text and photograph annotations throughout the tour highlight the design and features.
- Unique, bespoke User Interface designed around the client branding.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.