The sharks are on the hunt in the largest aquarium in Europe! One of our favourite tours – a really educational tour.
- The National Marine Aquarium is the UK’s largest aquarium attraction and is divided into 4 main zones: Plymouth Sound, British Coasts, Atlantic Ocean and Blue Planet. A visit to the aquarium takes you on a journey from the local waters of Plymouth across the world to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Hotspot arrows within the scenes take you on a virtual walk through the experience.
- Useful text / graphic annotations within the scenes give more useful information
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.