A new client for us in 2015, we created this wonderful virtual tour of Leisure and Culture Dundee’s new, fantastic Olympia facility. Only 7 x 360 scenes, but the opening mast scene, shot from 8 metres in the air, shows off the pools and splash slide perfectly! This tour includes:
- Opening scene of the leisure pools shot from 8 metres up for a real “wow” opening panorama.
- ‘Pop up’ information boxes throughout the tour give useful information about services on offer, opening times, class times, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.