The first “crinkly-tin” warehouse & logistics shed tour in 2020 for new client, Opus Land (in conjunction with one of our existing clients, the fund Aberdeen Standard Investments). Opus Land is an established real estate company with a successful track record of developing and investing in property across the UK for over 20 years. Our first commission for Opus Land was it’s latest development: Tamworth Ace 135 and for this we captured 30+ x 360 scenes all around and inside the unit for a real virtual walkthrough experience.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- 2 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.