A new client for 2018, we were commissioned by Office Space in Town to capture high-resolution virtual tours for 6 of its London-based serviced office properties. Each one is individually themed and the attention to detail is superb – a real photographer’s dream! This example is Monument – and I’ll let you work out the theme for this building! Over one very long weekend, we captured over 200+ high-resolution panoramas across the 6 London sites.
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to navigate around the property as though you are really there.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.