Another of our favourite tours, shot back in 2012, and still working perfectly for the client all these years later. A really fun tour highlighting just some of the great things to do on a visit to Paignton Zoo.
- All the scenes are shot using a low-level mast to capture great aerial 360s
- Hotspot arrows within the scenes take you on a virtual walk around the zoo.
- Useful text / graphic annotations within the scenes give more useful information
- Various animal sound effects give you a real immersive experience
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.