Rock Up operates 7 thrilling indoor climbing centres across the country and what better way to show customers what to expect when they turn up for a fun day out than one of our high-resolution virtual tours! This is the first project we’ve worked on: the new Rushden Lakes site in Northamptonshire.
- Unique, bespoke User Interface designed around the client branding.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash or Java).
- VR ready: view the tour in Virtual Reality using popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard or Oculus Go & Quest.
- Mobile-responsive and optimised for viewing on all current platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Mac, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.