We stay here every year to go walking in the Brecon Beacons & Black Mountains, and know the owners, Pete & Chris Rollinson well. We “update” the tour every visit when rooms or areas are renewed & refurbished. The update this year saw us fly our “heavy-lift” drone to capture a stunning high-resolution aerial 360 from up to 400 feet above the hotel, village and River Wye.
- Opening panorama shot from up to 400 feet using our custom-built drone capable of capturing huge resolution aerial 360s for amazing, deep zoom.
- 30+ individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the hotel bar, restaurant and rooms.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.