We first met Sentinel Leisure Trust at a trade exhibition back in 2014 and within a month were commissioned to create a virtual tour of the newly-refurbished Waterlane Leisure Centre in Lowestoft. This is the perfect use of a virtual tour – showcasing all the facilities of this great centre through the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to potential new members. This tour includes:
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Text-based annotations give useful information & weblinks to class timeables, cafe menus, opening times, etc.
- 3D centre plan with interactive markers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.