Our expertise as commercial property Chartered Surveyors paid off for this instruction – “just get on with it” was the brief – and published, with no amends, within 3 working days! No other marketing medium puts you in the property like one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: used to market a refurbished warehouse unit within Stakehill Industrial Park for a repeat local marketing agency client.
- Most scenes captured using our in-house developed low-level aerial set-up – perfect for getting high shots above parked cars, street furniture, lorries, etc.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.