360 Imagery virtual tours are used by industry customers from a wide range of business sectors who want to showcase its business in an innovative and informative way. This tour is a perfect example for Swagelok; an international company who manufacture gas and fluid systems components, such as tube fittings, valves, tubing, hoses and gauges. We don’t know much about this either (!) and we, like you, don’t really need to know. But Swagelok’s potential customers do want to know not just what they do but also how it does it too – and what better way than a bespoke virtual tour around one of its UK sites! This is a standard, typical interactive virtual tour, including:
- High-resolution, HD 360 scenes captured using both low-level 8 metre ‘birds eye’ mast views and from eye-level.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information of the manufacturing process.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.