We’ve captured high-resolution mast-based 360 degree panoramas for a variety of exhibition organisers – a perfect marketing tool to showcase a venue or exhibition. This example is the TFM&A (Technology for Marketing & Advertising) show at London Olympia, back in 2015, organised by UBM Group.
- Unique mast panorama shot from up to 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing that stunning “WOW” scene high above people and obstructions.
- High-resolution allows you to deep zoom in for great detail.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.