A 360imagery virtual tour is the perfect way to promote your school, university or place of learning, using the tour as an online prospectus to potential new students who can take an interactive tour from anywhere around the world!
- Opening mast panorama shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing that stunning “WOW” opening scene high above parked cars & street furniture.
- 17 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the school.
- Hotspot arrows within each scene allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the school.
- Interactive school site plan with scene hotspots and markers.
- ‘Pop up’ photograph slides used throughout.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.