Another commission from repeat logistics property developer client, Tritax Symmetry. It has one of the most active speculative development programmes in the country, with 8 buildings totalling over 1 million sq ft over 5 locations under construction, all due for completion in 2019. For this commission, we captured over 50 x 360 scenes, from eye-level and 8m mast as well as our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone for both completed units at the Aston Clinton scheme.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- Added in CGi overlay to the aerial 360 showing further development opportunities and adjacent residential development.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.