3 x linked high-resolution aerial 360 panoramas of Wolverhampton city centre for the Council with interactive overlay mapping showcasing available commercial property development opportunities around the city. Used by the council’s inward investment department as a visual aid on its stand at MIPIM Cannes in 2016..
- 3 x high-definition, multi-resolution panoramas shot from 400 feet using a UAV drone specially-constructed for capturing high-resolution, “pixel perfect” panoramas.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around client storyboard including scene text-based information boxes.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.