Virtual Tour of The FORE, Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands by BAM Properties
The FORE, Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands.
FORE offers convenience and contrast.
Located in a prominent position on a
landscaped business park and next door
to an extensive country park, it is also
connected to one of the UK’s largest cities.
Tesco supermarket is a two minute walk
away. Solihull town centre is a short distance
away where the Touchwood Centre provides
a range of options that includes a John
Lewis store, restaurants, bars and a cinema.
The wider Birmingham area offers a wealth
of things to do, from a recital at the
internationally renowned Symphony Hall
or a spree at Selfridges to a stroll along the
bustling canals area of the city.
‘Excellent’ BREEAM offices
in an unrivalled strategic
location. Being situated
immediately off junction 4 of
the M42 and close enough to
be visible from the motorway,
FORE is surely one of the best
business park locations
in the West Midlands.
With one eye firmly on the future, FORE
delivers real advantages today. Sustainability
has been carefully combined with everyday
comfort to create an environment that gives
your people everything they need to perform
at their best. The highly efficient floor plate
design and open atrium deliver excellent
levels of natural daylight and accommodation
that can adapt with your business. Each
• 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system
• Occupational density 1 person per 8 sq m
• Impressive full height reception
• Floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
• Passenger lifts
• Male and female toilets on each floor
• Shower facilities on each floor
• Fully accessible raised floors with bus bar
• Suspended ceilings with motion sensor LG7 lighting
• Full DDA compliance
BAM create properties that work now and for the future.
The FORE buildings have a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating –
a universal award reserved for the best environmental
performance, design and management. The development has
also achieved an Energy Performance Certification ‘B’ standard
with 39 points, resulting in occupational costs which are
significantly below competing buildings. The superb detail in
the fixtures and facilities reflects the best in environmentally
responsible office design.
• ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
• Energy performance certificate ‘B’ standard with 39 points
• Exceeds Part L requirements for conservation of fuel and power by 32%. This equates to an effective saving of 63% on energy consumption compared to 1990s building
• Low energy solar glass and brise soleil to reduce cooling requirements as well as energy consumption
• High efficiency, super low NOX boilers, providing savings on gas consumption and reduced carbon footprint
• High efficiency air cooled chillers
• Building Management System providing enhanced flexibility for the management of mechanical and electrical services
• Lower energy running costs
Net Internal Area:
25,652 sq ft / 2,383 sq m
Parking: 108 spaces
40,343 sq ft / 3,748 sq m
Parking: 169 spaces
Contact Agent. The ingoing tenant will be responsible for the payment of Local Authority Rates.
The Agent is advised that all main services are connected.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the preparation and execution of legal documentation.
KWB | John Bryce | 0121 233 2330 |email@example.com
KWB | Douglas Bonham | 0121 233 2330 |firstname.lastname@example.org
CBRE | Martin Guest | 0121 609 7666 |email@example.com
CBRE | William Ventham | 0121 609 7666 |firstname.lastname@example.org