Langley Point, Birmingham Virtual Tour
Bath Row / Holloway Head, Birmingham
Langley Point stands proud in a prime and prominent position at the commercial heart of the Park Central flagship regeneration scheme and fronts Bath Row at its junction with Holloway Head. This enviable location is rightly characterised by the high standard of attractive amenities that are all a short walk away.
An impressive arrival experience along a tree-lined walkway into the double height reception is just the start of the benefits offered at Langley Point. Extensive open floors together with excellent natural daylight reflect the amount of time, effort and thought channelled into its outstanding design and well-judged layout. A similar level of attention has been devoted to security with CCTV in place to monitor the building's exterior and the gated rear car park with its direct lift access via a security door.
The grade A internal specification includes:
• Designed and built to BREEAM Excellent standard;
• Fully accessible raised floors;
• Suspended ceilings incorporating LG3 and LG7 lighting;
• Chilled beam air conditioning system;
• High efficiency gas fired low pressure trench heating system;
• High quality reception and common area finishes;
• Solar panel water heating;
• 90 secure car parking spaces;
• Energy efficient building. EPC B rating;
• Showers and disabled toilets located on each floor.
Net Internal Area:
4,120.7 sq m / 44,350 sq ft