Share This Tour:
A new client for 2018, Exton Estates development at Clock Tower Industrial Park, Chelmsford – finded by Aberdeen Standard Investments. Another of our trademark high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market the final unit at this stunning new industrial park in Chelmsford. Whilst this is a “standard” piece of work for us, there is absolutely nothing “standard” about our bespoke work!! For this commission we captured 10 x high-resolution 360 scenes, from eye-level and 8m mast as well as our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone.
The tour includes:
The tour includes:
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the vacant building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Exton Estates & Aberdeen Standard Investments