A great use of one of our virtual tours captured for new client, outdoor adventure equipment specialists Innovative Leisure whom we met at an attractions exhibition in 2018. In this example, Innovative Leisure had installed a new Sky Rail at Drayton Manor Park and wanted a high-resolution, interactive and immersive virtual tour to promote and market its work. As this example is used to showcase their work on their website, we included text-based annotations throughout the tour about the different construction elements used in the build.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas captured from up to 8 metres – perfect for tall structures.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client logo & colour sway.
- informative text-based annotations throughout the scenes describe various elements of the construction.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.