Another high-resolution aerial panorama used here to market a new business park, Thames Enterprise Park, using a UAV drone capable of shooting high-resolution virtual tour panoramas from up to 400 feet. 360imagery is one of only a handful of companies in the UK who specialise in UAV drone virtual tours, using only the latest equipment and technology, fully licenced by the Civil Aviation Authority and fully insured.
- High-definition, multi-resolution panorama shot from 400 feet using a UAV drone specially-constructed for capturing high-resolution, “pixel perfect” panoramas.
- Interactive tour includes information boxes highlighting useful information about the development site.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ areas or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.