A stunning highly-interactive virtual tour of Vangarde Retail Park, York. This tour is rich in interactive features, including:
- Opening panorama scene taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over parked cars.
- A further 10 scenes shot from 8 metres using our unique low-level mast equipment.
- Virtual tour made up of a total of 26 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes.
- Move around the Park using hotspot markers within each scene.
- Interactive site plan with hotspot markers.
- ‘Pop up’ text boxes display useful information: occupier, opening times, link to website, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.