Best viewed in ‘full screen’! The Airport Industrial Property Unit Trust (AIPUT) is a specialist owner-manager of aviation property at and around major UK airports, and managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments. It is a leading investor with a portfolio of prime warehouse accommodation of over 2.4 million sq ft (230,000 sq m), over 90% of which is at London Heathrow. We were commissioned for various projects throughout 2018 to capture aerial and ground-based 360 panoramas around the AIPUT estates, notably Heathrow, Gatwick & Stansted airports. This example is part of the Heathrow-wide assets, including the 9 x ‘gigapizel’ aerial 360s.
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- Gigapixel aerial photography captured using our ‘heavy lift’ drone, specifically built to capture high-resolution aerial 360s.
- Interactive aerial airport map.
- Graphic overlays & outlines to identify AIPUT-owned property.
- Text-based annotations provide useful information, including estate occupiers, road network and key reference points.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.