Logistics & Warehouse - We Love Sheds!
360imagery is THE UK's leading Virtual Tour provider to the Logistics & Warehouse Industry
Why Choose 360imagery for your Virtual Tour?
I was a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and member of the Industrial Agents Society (IAS) for over 10 years, marketing warehouse and office commercial property, before setting up 360imagery in 2008: specifically to offer bespoke virtual tours of logistics warehouses as a unique, immersive and interactive way to market property.
For 14+ years I’ve worked alongside some of the most well-known names in the industry (click HERE to view my “shed” client list) who all have one thing in common – they trust 360imagery with their complete package virtual tour requirements. I also work with most of the leading marketing agencies within the commercial property industry, and supply them with my specialist virtual tour services. The majority of my work is repeat business from long-standing clients.
Complete Imagery Service:
Expert in bespoke and interactive, ground and aerial Virtual Tours, from 0 to 400 feet!
Click [HERE] for full Gallery of all my “shed” work.
As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Well, if that’s the case, then a 360imagery virtual tour must be worth a million or two! Some of my most recent virtual tour commissions (click the “fullscreen” button to view each tour at its best!):
Click [HERE] to see my full “shed” Client list.
You’ll be in great company and my client list speaks for itself. I’ve been fortunate to have had the pleasure of working alongside most of the UK’s leading developers, funds and marketing agencies in the industry, including:
More about my Virtual Tours
No two commissions are the same and I design every virtual tour to specific clients’ requirements but broadly-speaking, all my virtual tours incorporate:
- High-resolution “pixel-perfect” 360 panoramas captured using professional Canon dSLR camera equipment;
- Move around the property / scheme clicking on hotspot arrows within scenes;
- Use informative text annotations highlighting building specification / road names / local occupiers / amenities, etc;
- Graphical overlays highlight road and motorway networks;
- Interactive site / building plans with hotspot links;
- Incorporate Google Maps location map, marketing agents details, email links, brochure PDF downloads.
- Bespoke User Interface (UI) designed around the client and/or property branding;
- Incorporate aerial drone 360s from up to 400 feet / 120 metres: perfect for placing the property in context with its local environment / context;
- Incorporate aerial 360s from any height rendering images from Google Earth: perfect for showing a property in a regional / national context.
Click [HERE] to read “shed” Client testimonials.
My clients are my biggest fans! Read what some of them have to say about my virtual tours:
Technology has certainly advanced since I set up 360imagery “way back” in 2008 and I’ve adapted with it, keeping ahead of the competition, by adding new services to my core virtual tour service. I’ve either learnt new skills myself or outsourced more specialist services to other like-minded professionals who are experts in their own field. Over the years I’ve commissioned various services for retained clients, including:
Video is another medium popular with some clients and here are a few recent commissions which incorporate graphical overlays, backing music, scheme branding and animation sequences. I can create basic, affordable short-form video to complex, professional edits for a more polished finish.
Over the past few years, I’ve seen the rise in popularity of Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) models being incorporated within virtual tours as the perfect way to market up-coming schemes or support planning applications / public consultations. I capture photography 360 panorama “back plates” into which the CGI model can then be added with the correct perspective. These montages are then used as the basis for a complete virtual tour – here are some examples:
Property / Practical Completion (“PC”) Photography
When new schemes / refurbishment works complete, and a property is looking at its absolute best, clients commission both virtual tours and practical completion photography for website and brochure work. Here’s some examples commissioned by retained clients.