The perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market a new logistics park for new client Mountpark – a leading developer of logistics and industrial property.
- Ultra-high resolution 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Development design overlay – gives a great indication of plot layout and unit size.
- Annotations throughout the tour display useful information: plot size, commercial occupiers, principal road network, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.