Share This Tour:
A new client for 2021 – Kier Property – who is a leading UK trader developer with a development pipeline in excess of £1.5bn. The team has delivered more than 6 million sq ft of industrial space through its “Trade City” and “Logistics City” brands, across 50+ schemes. This is Trade City in Luton.
As usual, we were commissioned to capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour of the completed new scheme.
The tour includes:
- Regional high-level 360 aerial panorama rendered from Google Earth – annotated with the motorway / road network.
- 4 x 360 degree aerial panoramas – again, annotated with the road network.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside vacant units.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, local amenities, etc.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Kier Property