Share This Tour:
We’ve been commissioned by Equation Properties to create virtual tours of all its new developments over the past few years – and this example is the latest commission from July 2022 – Arrow Point, Crawley, developed in conjunction with Arrow Capital Partners. It’s a beautifully-finished (and therefore soooo photogenic!) 2-unit “last-mile” logistics / warehouse scheme only 1 mile from Gatwick Airport.
The tour includes:
- 2 x 360 aerial drone views capturing the scheme from 400 ft.
- Regional 360 rendered using Google Earth Studio with regional road and motorway networks overlaid.
- Other 360 scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside both buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Equation Properties & Arrow Capital Partners