We are one of the leading providers of 360 virtual tours in the UK.
We base our price on the number of 360-degree panoramas / scenes you need that are linked together with hotspots that make up the immersive virtual tour. As you can see from our Portfolio page, no two commissions are the same and we’ve created virtual tours comprising from one single 360 scene to University campuses containing hundreds. We work closely with the client to tailor our quote to meet the exact Brief. Once you’ve decided how many 360 scenes you need (or preferably ring us to discuss through your project – we’ve probably got an example of exactly what you’re looking for!), everything else is included in the price:
- hotspots / thumbnail / text menu to navigate;
- bespoke user interface (called the GUI) designed around your branding;
- text description for each scene as well as static annotations;
- responsive tour means it will work on desktop, mobile devices (iOS and Android);
- VR ready to view in popular VR headsets such as Google Cardboard;
- No mileage charges throughout England & Wales (I do charge a small surcharge for jobs in Scotland to cover fuel cost only).
360 imagery, 57 Main Street, Barton under Needwood, Staffordshire, DE13 8AB
For more information about any aspect of creating and developing your 360 imagery virtual tour, just get in touch…