Share This Tour:
A new developer client for 2021 – Wrenbridge – who has been developing and investing in properties across the UK since 1993.
This is Waltham X in London, and the first of a number of commissions from the team at Wrenbridge.
As usual, we were commissioned to capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour of the completed new scheme.
The tour includes:
- Regional high-level 360 aerial panorama rendered from Google Earth – annotated with the motorway / road network.
- 2 x 360 degree aerial panoramas – again, annotated with the road network.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside vacant units.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, local amenities, etc.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.