Share This Tour:
I’ve been very busy throughout 2022 for Ergo Real Estate (a commercial partnership between Aver Property and NFU Mutual) capturing “construction progress” virtual tours for all its current developments (6 as at July 2022) – and this example is Ergo 367 Oldham – a single unit logistics / warehouse development.
Such “construciton progress” virtual tours are an ideal way to broadcast through news broadcasts / social media channels significant milestones in construction (steel frame erected, roof completed, etc).
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- 2 x aerial drone 360s captured from 400 feet.
- Regional “high level” aerial 360 rendered from Google Earth and annotated with the regional road / motorway network.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Ergo Real Estate